Current Available Listings
Quality of Location….The Pinnacles, Mullaghboy Glen, is just a short 10 minute stroll from the town centre of Magherafelt. Positioned in a first rate residential area, close to all major amenities, yet on the urban edge, where town meets open countryside. It gives you the peace, tranquillity and space you want, together with the convenience you need.
Quality of Construction…. Following on from our extremely successful scheme at The Cedars, Mullaghboy Hill/Desertmartin Road, we have now upped the standards of insulation, specification, economy and comfort to an even higher level. Our homes now boast some of the most economical running costs of anywhere in the country.
Have a look…. at the insulation, specification and construction standards and compare to any other homes on offer....even those homes that are only 2 or 3 years old. House building is going through a revolution, the differences in insulation and heat retention are amazing. Homeowner heating and utility costs will be slashed, meaning lower running costs now and into the future. Comparisons with older homes are even more striking and all this with fabulous, affordable prices.
Affordable Luxury…. With just two of each house-type, the scheme will have 6 homes on offer. We offer two types of 3 bedroom 1,100sqft homes, both semi-detached and detached forms, together with our stunning 4 bedroom 1,400sqft detached. All homes come with the superior “Parker Finish” as standard. This is a full turn-key package, but not as you know it, from the polished porcelain floor-tiles to granite worktops, you’ll see and feel the difference.
Protected….We understand that a new home is one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make, so to ensure piece of mind, all new homes come with a 10 year structural guarantee.
Peaceful, protected, private and perfect...that’s The Pinnacles.
- Argon gas filled high-performance PVC double glazing
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Mains pressurised water system (ensures good shower pressure)
- Low energy lighting throughout
- Mains powered smoke detectors and Co2 alarm
- Fully painted walls & ceilings
- Fully painted woodwork
- Varnished solid oak doors with chromed door handles
- Traditional brick/block construction with high insulation and excellent thermal performance
- 2 year initial defect cover with Parker Residential
- 10 year structural guarantee with Premier Home Guarantee
- Oil fired central heating with high-efficiency condensing boiler
- Recessed stand-alone stove with wooden mantel and natural stone hearth
- Optional Back boiler with stove upgrade (N.B. only available if notified nearly in construction phase)
- Primary: Oil fired central heating with high-efficiency condensing boiler
- Secondary: Back Boiler with high-output stand-alone stove with wooden mantel and natural stone hearth
- Fully fitted kitchen and utility room
- Granite worktop to kitchen
- Tiled splashback
- Choice of door, handle and worktop finish
- Hob, Oven & extractor-fan
- Fully integrated dishwasher and fridge-freezer
- Free standing washing machine and tumble-dryer
- Contemporary sanitary ware
- Low volume, dual flush toilets
- Main pressurised showers (thermostatically controlled)
- Chromed taps & shower fittings
- En-suite bathroom
- Ceramic tiling to bathroom/ensuite shower areas and sink splashbacks
- Tiled floors to: entrance hallway, kitchen, utility room, main bathroom and ensuite
- Carpets (with underfelt) to lounge, stairs, landing and bedroom
- External lights to front & rear
- External water tap
- Enclosed rear or side garden
- Tarmac driveway
- Maintenance free PVC soffit, facia board and guttering